New PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.2 is released
Not much time has passed since PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.1 became available, and the ACE Lab Team is ready with one more new release.
In the latest version, the PC-3000 Flash users will get the new TOOLS, which automate the routine operations helping to save your time:
- The "Copy/Paste ECC" tool enables you to transfer the already detected ECC from one result to another
- The "View ECC Information" tool helps you to know the type of the defined ECC and its format for a particular result
- The "Reread Map Generator" tool significantly decreases the time for rereading in case of a large number of bad sectors
- The "Block Cutting" tool is a new visual mode for cutting unused blocks from an already built image
The newest PC-3000 Flash software gives you an opportunity to recover data from such models of Flash drives that were not supported earlier or could be recovered only to a small extent:
- New translator algorithm in EXTENSIONS for "EV268" controller
- New translator algorithm in EXTENSIONS for "SM2685F" controller
- The translator algorithms for "ITE1167" and "SSS6677" have been significantly improved for working with partially damaged translator tables
The PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.2 makes it possible:
- to search by mask in the GREP search
- to cut bad bytes in one click (using the CTRL + left mouse button)
The PC-3000 Flash software ver. 7.0.2 also contains the following new functionality:
- A lot of new ECC types
- A lot of new XOR types
- A lot of new ReadRetry types
- The improved way of searching XOR in the list of XORs
All authorized technical support users will be able to get the latest software version for their PC-3000 Flash.
Please contact us to find out how to become an authorized technical support user.